"It is a tremendous responsibility and privilege
to play a role in the preparation of students
pursuing the Doctor of Physical Therapy degree."
Scott Richardson, PT, MPT
- Physical Therapy
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies
- B.S. Exercise Physiology
Brigham Young University,
Provo UT 1989
- Masters of Physical Therapy
Philadelphia PA 1992
- Currently pursuing PhD in Health and Wellness Promotion
Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions,
Mr. Richardson’s primary areas of instruction are in Health Promotion and Wellness and Research Methods. He serves as a research mentor to DPT students.
- Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Community Health and Patient Education
Research Interests ;& Areas of Expertise
- Health Promotion & Wellness
- Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy
“My philosophy incorporates active experiential learning and instructor driven discussions to explore topics related to physical therapy practice.”
Institution Service or Volunteer or Academic Service
- Phoenix Rising for Haiti -team member with volunteer trip October 2010 working with amputees injured in the earthquakes of January 2010. Involved in fund-raising, preparation and direct patient care during 8 day trip to St. Louis Du Nord on the north coast of Haiti.