- Faculty Guide to the Accommodations Process
- Steps to the Transition & Accommodation Process – Rindge Campus Students
- Steps to the Transition & Accommodation Process – CGPS Students
- Guidelines for Documentation of a Medical Disability
- Guidelines for Documentation of a Psychological Disability
- Guidelines for Documentation of a Specific Learning Disability
Center staff are also available to speak with groups of students, faculty and/or staff at the College at Rindge or at our College of Graduate and Professional Studies campuses. These presentations may be done in person or via video conferencing or Skype. Please contact our office for more information – email@example.com or 603-899-4107.
Suggested wording to inform students about accessing academic accommodations
Undergraduate Peer Tutoring
Rindge campus Peer Tutoring schedules are posted each semester on eRaven.
For more information about any of the Center for Academic Excellence programs.
Center for Academic Excellence
Franklin Pierce University
DiPietro Library, 1st Floor