Apply online today!
STEP 1 apply
STEP 1 apply
- Apply Online » Fill out this simple online graduate application to start the enrollment process!
» Doctor of Physical Therapy Program applicants: Click here.
» Master of Physician Assistant Studies applicants: Click here.
» Doctor of Arts in Leadership Studies not accepting for 2012-2013.
STEP 2 forms
- Official Transcripts » Download the transcript request form and send to all previously attended institutions.
- Letters of Recommendation » Most programs require letters of recommendation. All letters must include statements regarding the applicant's character and ability to pursue or advance within the field of study for which they are applying.
- Current Resume » Provide a copy of your updated professional resume and list of references. You can email your resume to email@example.com as a MS Word (.doc) or PDF file attachment.
- Supplemental Materials » Some programs require additional forms and/or essay questions to complete your admissions portfolio. Any additional requirements will be communicated to you by program personnel following completion of Step One: online application submission.
STEP 3 financial aid
- Financing Your Education » All the information you need about paying for school and advanced placement opportunities are available in Financial Aid. Whether you're interested in student loans, grants, scholarships, alternative forms of credit, or how to pay your tuition online, Financial Aid can point you in the right direction.
QUESTIONS?» If you have questions or require assistance, please contact us at 1.800.325.1090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.