Academic Options and Courses
Students may participate in the Dance Program by choosing from several courses that currently include:
- Dance Movement I-IV (Modern dance technique, improvisation, and composition)
- Dance Technique and Composition I-IV (intermediate and advanced modern)
- Ballet I-IV
- Theater Dance and Jazz
- Anatomy and Movement
- Dance History
- Teaching Dance for Children
- Dance Analysis and Criticism
- Production Dance Performance I-IV
- Musical Production I-IV
- Lighting Design
- Costume Design
- Senior Project in Dance (concert production/direction)
- Internships in Dance Teaching
- Several choices in general theater courses
Students participating the Lyon, France Dance Semester will receive a full semester of academic credit.
Want to Know More?
Please contact the Admissions Office at Rindge for more information.
Franklin Pierce University
College at Rindge Admissions Office