- GRADUATE STUDIES
- STUDENT LIFE
You can access your account balance, view recent statements and make payments with credit card or e-check any time by logging in to your CampusWeb account. You can also designate authorized people to access to your account information and make payments. Please note that action on your part is required if you want to authorize your parents or other people to view and make payments on your account.
IMPORTANT: Please review the Student Financial Responsibility Statement for detailed information about expectation of payment, financial holds, late payment/collection fees, communications, billing, returned payments, withdrawal and student's contractual obligation to pay. Click here> Student Financial Responsibility Statement
|Rindge - Fall semester - Incoming||June 1|
|Rindge - Fall semester - Continuing||July 1|
|Rindge - Spring semester - Incoming & Continuing||December 1|
|Rindge - Summer sessions||First day of term|
|College of Graduate & Professional Studies - All terms||First day of term|
To access your account, you must:
To set up authorization for your parents and/or other people to view statements and make payments on your account, you must:
1. Click on “Add New” at the top of the Parent PINs section
2. Create a Parent PIN and enter the e-mail address of the payer
- You can add a customized message to be included in the notification e-mail sent to the payer.
- When establishing this authorized payer, you may also customize the level of access allowed.
3. Parent/payer will receive an e-mail that will include:
- Notification that an account at Franklin Pierce University has been established in their name
- Your customized message to payer
- Parent/payer PIN
- Parent/payer password
- Link to the payment portal web site
Note to authorized payers: After a student has authorized you as a payer on their account, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com containing your PIN, a temporary password and the web address for the payment portal web site. (If you do not receive this notification e-mail within minutes after the student authorizes you, please check your Spam e-mail box.) We recommend that you bookmark the address for the payment portal web site for convenient access in the future – https://commerce.cashnet.com/franklinpiercepay?LT=P
Contact Student Financial Services via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free number: 1.877.372.7347.