Financial Accounts and Online Billing
You can access your account balance, view recent statements and make payments with
credit card or e-check any time by logging in to your CampusWeb account. You can
also designate authorized people to access to your account information and make payments.
Please note that action on your part is required if you want to authorize your parents
or other people to view and make payments on your account.
Please review the Student Financial Responsibility Statement for detailed information about expectation of payment, financial holds, late payment/collection
fees, communications, billing, returned payments, withdrawal and student's contractual
obligation to pay.
|Rindge - Fall semester - Incoming
|Rindge - Fall semester - Continuing
|Rindge - Spring semester - Incoming & Continuing
|Rindge - Summer sessions
||First day of term
|College of Graduate & Professional Studies - All terms
||First day of term
Steps to Access Your Account
- Login to CampusWeb.
- Click on the "Students" tab at the top screen. (CGPS students: Click on "Undergraduate"
or "Grad Students" tab)
- Select "Billing/Financial Aid" on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select "Check Account Info and Make Payments at CASHNet" and a new CASHNet window
will open and display the following:
- Your Account – balance and payment links, Raven Card management (Rindge students
- Your Recent Payments
- Parent PINs – set up for authorized payers
- Your Bills – view statements; notification of new statements will be sent to your
Franklin Pierce e-mail address
- Saved Accounts – store credit card/bank information for making future payments
- Note: There is a 2.75% service charge for credit card transactions. Credit cards accepted:
MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express. E-check payments (ACH) are accepted
at no extra charge.
Steps to Set Up Authorization for Parents/Guardians to View Statements and Make Payments
- Click "Add New" at the top of the Parent PINs section
- Create a Parent PIN and enter the e-mail address of the payer
- You can add a customized message to be included in the notification e-mail sent to
- When establishing this authorized payer, you may also customize the level of access
- Parent/payer will receive an e-mail which will include
- Notification that an account at Franklin Pierce University has been established in
- Your customized message to payer
- Parent/payer PIN
- Parent/payer password
- Link to the payment portal web site
- Note: After a student has authorized you as a payer on their account, you will receive an
e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org containing your PIN, a temporary password and
the web address for the payment portal web site. (If you do not receive this notification
e-mail within minutes after the student authorizes you, please check your Spam e-mail
box.) We recommend that you bookmark the CASHNet payment portal web site for convenient access in the future.
Mon - Wed:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thur: 8 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.