Venue/Location: Spagnuolo Hall
- Thursday, February 6, 2014 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
The FPU Environmental Science & Studies Department, Monadnock Institute for Nature Place, and Culture, and Sustainability Center are proud to present the 2014 Eco Film Festival - a series of five powerful films that will stimulate your mind and move you to become involved on the critical social, economic and environmental issues of our time. After the film, take action and stay involved. We'll show you how.
FREE ADMISSION. See films and dates below, with links to reviews of each film.
All films show at 6:30 in Spagnuolo Hall. BRING A FRIEND - OR TEN!
February 6: Chasing Ice
February 11: Bag It
February 25: Vanishing of the Bees
February 27: Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
March 6: The Cove
For more information, contact email@example.com.