- B.S. Physical Therapy from University of Vermont, 1996
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Des Moines University, 2012
- PTH531 Foundations of Physical Therapy Practice I
- PTH544 Integumentary Systems
- PTH546 Physical Agent
- PTH624 Management of Patients with Multisystem Involvement II
- PTH534 Cardiovascular Pulmonary Physical Therapy
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND AREAS
- Certified Wound Specialist, American Board of Wound Management
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- LSVT BIG Certified Clinician
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- American Board of Wound Management (ABWM)
- American Board of Wound Management Certified Wound Specialist 2008 and 2018
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist 2015
- Director at Large, NHAPTA
- DPT admissions committee member
- Co-chair FPU IRB committee
Memberships & Service
- American Physical Therapy Association 1993-present
- NH APTA Board of Directors 2018-present
- American Board of Wound Management, Certified Wound Specialist 2008-present
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Cline S, Ayers N, Araujo A, Gabrielson M, Mears C, Thibault R, Henry W. Utilizing Telehealth to Deliver LSVT BIG Treatment for Young Onset Parkinson Disease: A Case Report. Poster Presentation, APTA Annual Conference, CSM Virtual, accepted for February 2021.
Larkin-Upton P, Henry W. Introductory Wound Assessment and Treatment. NH American Physical Therapy Association Webinar Series, Manchester, NH. September 2019.
Cummings M, Leonard C, Ragonese K, Sparks K, Spencer D, StHilaire J, Wallingford K, Henry W. Effect of Student Implemented Wellness Program on Fall Risk and Quality of Life in Long Term Care Residents. Poster Presentation, APTA Annual Conference, CSM Denver, CO. February 2020.
Bedwell V, Brown, K, Hughes T, Markot S, Weldon K, Henry W. Effect of a Student Led Balance Program on Fall Risk in Long Term Care Residents: A Pilot Study. Poster Presentation, APTA Annual Conference, CSM Washington, D.C. January 2019.
Henry W. Your Skin and Physical Therapy. Platform Presentation, New Hampshire Conference on Aging, Manchester, NH. May 2011.