Apply to Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
DPT Application Process
Students applying to begin in August of 2017 and beyond: Franklin Pierce University accepts applications through the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) beginning in July for admission in August of the following calendar year. We have
established a hard deadline of November 1st for both locations. Begin that application process.
- Review program requirements
- Review PTCAS general instructions
- Review PTCAS application instructions
- Submit online application, documents and fees
- You may view admission requirements, as well as application information and instructions on the below Franklin Pierce
University program directory pages on the PTCAS website.
When you're ready, create an online account to begin the application process:
Please note that PTCAS charges a fee to applicants using the service, the University
does not receive any portion of this fee.
Interviews: Formal interviews are not required, but applicants are welcome to visit
the campus and can arrange a tour by contacting the Program Coordinator.
Additional required or supplemental materials:
- You will need to submit your GRE scores to the University through PTCAS, using the
Educational Testing Service FPU Code 2477.
- Do not submit Transcripts directly to the University unless specifically requested.
- Documents specific to international students should be submitted directly to the program
(i.e. WES, TOEFL).
Contact the DPT Program