Financial Accounts and Online Billing

Account Management

You can access your account balance, view recent statements and make payments with credit card or e-check any time by logging in to your CampusWeb account.  You can also designate authorized people to access to your account information and make payments.  Please note that action on your part is required if you want to authorize your parents or other people to view and make payments on your account.

Please review the Student Financial Responsibility Statement for detailed information about expectation of payment, financial holds, late payment/collection fees, communications, billing, returned payments, withdrawal and student's contractual obligation to pay.

Session Payment Due
Rindge - Fall semester - Incoming June 1
Rindge - Fall semester - Continuing July 1
Rindge - Spring semester - Incoming & Continuing December 1
Rindge - Summer sessions First day of term
College of Graduate & Professional Studies - All terms First day of term

Steps to Access Your Account

To make payment by mail, note student's name and Student ID number in the memo line of the check and mail to:                                                                                                                          Student Financial Services, Franklin Pierce University, 40 University Drive, Rindge NH 03461

Steps to Set Up Authorization for Parents/Guardians to View Statements and Make Payments

Student Financial Services(877) 372-7347

Office Hours

Mon - Wed:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thur: 8 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.