Matching Gifts

Many employers will match charitable contributions made by their employees, and may even match gifts by retirees and/or spouses. Contact your company's human resources office to find out if your employer has a matching gift program.

If your company is eligible, mail your completed matching gift form to:

University Advancement
Franklin Pierce University
40 University Drive
Rindge, NH 03461

University Advancement(603) 899-1131

Office Hours

Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.