Ways to give

Learn about the different ways you can give to Franklin Pierce University.

Donate Online

Make a donation on our secure online giving page with a credit card.

Make a Gift  

By Mail or Phone

Donate by mail

Please make checks payable to Franklin Pierce University and send to Franklin Pierce University.

Franklin Pierce University
Office of Institutional Advancement
40 University Drive
Rindge, NH 03461-0060

Donate by phone

If you prefer to make a credit card donation over the phone, please call our Office of Institutional Advancement at (603) 899-4307.

Other Giving Options 

CONTACT University Advancement