Franklin Pierce EMS
What We Do
- Provide EMT-level emergency medical care to all in need
- Train 2 times per week to ensure high quality treatment
- Mentor students to become future providers
- Offering continuing education
What's in it for you?
- Earn patient hours for graduate school Student Employee
- Hourly pay, bi-weekly paychecks
- Hands on training with experienced paramedics multiple times a semester
- Gain experience for future jobs
- Assistance in passing EMT class if non-certified internships
New Hampshire licensed EMT’s are required to renew their license every 2 years. In those 2 years, they are required to obtain 40 continuing education credits. Review the National Registry of EMT Recertification Requirements to learn more.
Visit the New Hampshire Fire Academy & EMS website for training resources
For More Information
From minor illnesses to major trauma, we are trained EMTs and are here for you!
rindge fire department
Franklin Pierce University students can volunteer through the Rindge Fire Department, gaining valuable training and skills.
For More Information contact the Rindge Fire Department