Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Support

Here at FPU, there is a group of staff members charged with monitoring sexual misconduct cases to ensure that students receive the assistance they seek (i.e., medical attention, counseling services, advocacy support, referrals, judicial interventions, etc.). The team includes...

Prevention & Support Team Member




Roberta Dellhime

Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator 

(603) 899-4075

Dawn Broussard

Associate Director of Human Resources and Deputy Title IX Coordinator 

(603) 899-4079 

Dr. Jim Earle

Vice President for Student Affairs/Title IX Coordinator for Student Concerns 

(603) 899-4162

Dr. Trish Moore

Director of the Women’s Crisis Center 

(603) 899-4044

Robert Koch

Director of Counseling and Outreach 

(603) 899-1029

Nicole Newel


(603) 899-4135

Maureen Sturgis

Director of Campus Safety 

(603) 899-4165

Lee Potter

Director of Health Services 

(603) 899-4132

Jill Bassett

Assistant Dean of Student Affairs 

(603) 899-4178

Kat Dougherty

Director of Residential Life 

(603) 899-4167

Counseling & Outreach Center 


(603) 899-4133


After-Hours - Campus Safety


(603) 899-4210


What Do I Want to Do?

Remember you are in control of what care/steps you do or do not take after experiencing an incident of sexual misconduct. While those who care about you and others trying to help you may give you advice or present you with various options available, it is very important that you make these personal decision for yourself. These resources are to assist you in making the best decision for you.

Your Options

  • Speak confidentially about the incident to a professional or licensed counselor or pastoral counselor at the University or off-campus (I.E., Monadnock Center for Violence Prevention).
  • Students have the right to bring a support person to any and all meetings throughout the process (on or off campus support person)
  • Report a complaint to the Rindge Police Department
  • Report the incident to University officials through Campus Safety, Residential Life or other Responsible Employee
  • Report the incident anonymously as a third party (this form can be located on the Campus Safety page on eRaven)
  • Seek medical attention on campus through the Health Center or EMTs or off campus at the local hospital
  • Have evidence collected by the Rindge Police Department or local hospital, this evidence can be used in an investigation at the discretion of the survivor.
  • University officials can assist you with making contact to any of the above resources if needed.

On-Going Assistance

Support and on-going assistance can be provided by the University’s Counseling and Outreach Center or by the Monadnock Center for Violence Prevention.

Immediate Assistance


Campus Safety—(603) 899-4210
Residential Life—(603) 899-4176
Health Center—(603) 899-4130 (Confidential Resource)
Women’s Crisis Center—(603) 899-4130 (Confidential Resource)

For after hours assistance (anytime outside of 8:00am-4:30pm) please contact Campus Safety at (603) 899-4210 to speak with a member of Residential Life, Health Services, or Women’s Crisis Center. 


Rindge Police Department (603) 899-5009 (Emergency 911)
Monadnock Center for Violence Prevention (888) 511-6287 (Confidential Resource) 
Monadnock Community Hospital (603) 924-7191 (Emergency 911)
Planned Parenthood Keene, NH (603) 352-6898 (Confidential Resource)
NH Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence 1-800-277-5570 (Confidential Resource)

Accommodations and Interim Measures

Franklin Pierce University and the Division of Student Affairs may take immediate interim actions to protect the safety of individuals or the University community, to enable students with complaints and witnesses to continue studies, and to ensure the integrity of an investigation. These actions may include interim suspension of the accused student or no-contact orders between the individuals involved. FPU and the Division of Student Affairs may also take additional action if requested or deemed appropriate, including, but not limited to:

  • Modifying co-curricular, class or work schedules
  • Making alternative housing assignments
  • Addressing other academic concerns (I.E., absences, assignments, grades, leave of absence, withdrawal)
  • Safety planning
  • Students have the right to bring a support person to any and all meetings throughout the process (on or off campus support person)

For information regarding the Sexual Misconduct Hearing Process please reach out to Kat Dougherty, Director of Residential Life at (603) 899-4167

Did You Know?

  • STI/STD Testing for the survivor of a sexual assault is free
  • If you choose to go to the hospital an advocate from the Monadnock Center for Violence Prevention will be there to support you and let you know of all the resources available
  • The University will help find you transportation to medical assistance or to get tested
  • If you choose to get a Rape Kit done at the hospital this information can be kept until you are ready to pursue criminal charges, if you choose to. 

Jill Bassett, Assistant Dean

Student Affairs(603) 899-4178

Office Hours

Mon - Fri:
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.