Robert G. Goodby
- B.A., Anthropology, University of New Hampshire
- M.A., Anthropology, Brown University
- Ph.D., Anthropology, Brown University
- First Year Inquiry
- Human Origins
- Introduction to Archaeology
- Field Experience in Archaeology
- Museum Studies
- Archaeology of the Unknown
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND AREAS
- Archaeology of New England
- Native American History and Archaeology
- Cultural Resource Management
- Society for American Archaeology
- Eastern States Archaeological Federation
- New Hampshire Archaeological Society
- "Herring, Rattlesnakes and More: Recent Research on the Late Archaic in Southwestern New Hampshire" 80th Annual Meeting of the Society for American Archaeology, San Francisco, California, April, 2015.
- “Paleoindian Household Organization at the Tenant Swamp Site (27CH187), Keene, New Hampshire.” Paleoamerican Odyssey Conference, Santa Fe, New Mexico. November, 2013.
- “The Tenant Swamp Site (27CH187), Keene, New Hampshire." 77th Annual Meeting of the Society for American Archaeology, Memphis, Tennessee, April, 2012.
- Past President, New Hampshire Archeological SocietyMonadnock Institute Executive Committee
- Trustee, Mount Kearsarge Indian Museum
- Member, New Hampshire Native American Affairs Commission
- Franklin Pierce University Honors Program Director
- Faculty Affairs Committee
- Academic Showcase Committee
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
“The Swanzey Fish Dam: A Large, Pre-Contact Native American Stone Structure in Southwestern New Hampshire.” Northeast Anthropology 81. Senior Author, with Sarah Tremblay and Edward Bouras. 2015.
“The Tenant Swamp Site and Paleoindian Domestic Space in Keene, New Hampshire.”
Archaeology of Eastern North America 42:129-164. 2014. Senior Author, with Paul Bock, Edward Bouras, Christopher Dorion, A. Garrett Evans, Tonya Largy, Stephen Pollock, Heather Rockwell, and Arthur Spiess.
“Jack’s Reef Points in Northern New England: Exotic Lithics and Long-Distance Interaction in the Post-Hopewell Northeast.” Archaeology of Eastern North America 41:59-67. 2013.