Associate Professor/Interim Director School of Nursing
- Ed.D., Northeastern University
- MSN, Franklin Pierce University
- MPA, Troy University, AL
- B.S. Nursing, Wright State University, OH
- B.S. Biology, Wright State University, OH
- NR200 Holistic Health
- NR300 Transition to Baccalaureate Nursing
- NR445 Community Health
- NR490 Leadership Seminar/Capstone
- NR545 Clinical and Classroom Teaching
- NR690 Capstone
- NR320 Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND AREAS
- Community Health
- Barriers for online RN to BS students
- Effect of online education on nurses’ biases and behavior
- Program Assessment
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
O’Reilly, J. (2018). Using VALUE Rubrics as a Component of the RN to BS Assessment Plan. Nurse Educator, 44(2), 1-3.
O’Reilly, J. (2018, February). Using VALUE rubrics to assess student learning and program outcomes. Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy, Poster Presentation, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
O’Reilly, J. (2017, February). Designing valid reliable grading tools for benchmark assignments using VALUE rubrics. Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy, Podium Presentation, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
O'Reilly, J. (2018). What you need to know about the strep throat complications of PANDAS. American Nurse Today, 13(11), web exclusive. Retrieved from https://www.americannursetoday.com/strep-throat-complication-pandas/.