Master's Entry Program in Nursing Direct Admit Program
The Master’s Entry Program in Nursing is intended for the student who has already earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in a discipline other than nursing. Upon completion of the program, students will be prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination – Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN) and graduate with both a certificate in Health Administration and a Master of Science in Nursing.
requirements for admission
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA), in academic courses only, of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (89/100)
- Equivalent of four years of math with a final grade of B+ (87/100) or higher in each class
- Equivalent of four years of science with a final grade of B+ (87/100) or higher
- Demonstrated leadership through community and school activities; related healthcare experience is highly desirable.
How to Apply
- Submit your Franklin Pierce University Application for Admission;
- Submit your MEPN Direct Admit Application Addendum along with other application materials.