As your business evolves to meet the changing needs of the new economy, a strategic partnership with Franklin Pierce can support your goals and help transform your workforce.
Learn how FPU works for you!
REVENUE GROWTH: increase visibility, market exposure and branding opportunities through sponsorship and collaboration.
TALENT ACQUISITION: innovative and customized internship and direct hire programs to meet your diverse talent needs
RETENTION & ENGAGEMENT: identifying the needs of your staff and the evolving market
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING SOLUTIONS: Upskill your workforce with tailored learning programs
PARTNER BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Franklin Pierce University is proud to offer our partner company the following benefits:
- Employees and their immediate family receive 20% off tuition towards an online degree or certificate
- Prior Learning Assessment to convert professional training into college credits that apply to either an associate or bachelor degree, and up to 45 transfer credits based upon professional development
- Franklin Pierce prides itself on small class size and close relationships with faculty, dedicated to helping unleash the potential of each student
- Personal support through our enrollment team and an academic advisor to assist with on boarding, paving the way for student success. Our teams are ready to help your employees reach their career and educational goals.
Corporate partner employees and their family members receive
Jumpstart your future in a program that works for you.
"The integration of leadership-based principles in the Franklin Pierce MBA programs prepares students to excel in a field of their choice."Lori Shibinette ' 13 - MBA, Health Administration
For Partner Company Employees:
Jumpstart your future in a program that works for you!
- Affordable. Combine your partner pricing discount with federal financial aid.
- Fast. Complete your degree in as few as 18 months with personal advising and credit for life experience.
- Flexible. Take courses 100% online to create the schedule that works for you.
Best Practices for Working with a Not for profit Board of Directors
Online Program List
Accounting - Finance
Scaled Agile Certifications
|Associate of Arts
Emerging Network Technology
Energy and Sustainability Studies
Human Resource Management
"I chose Franklin Pierce for my MBA because it's flexible, convenient, shorter, and more freeing. I am able to improve my quality of life while actually living my life."
Becky Whalen '18 - MBA, Leadership
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no fee to apply for or begin a partnership with Franklin Pierce.
Franklin Pierce University is committed to being a strategic economic partner in rebuilding and retooling our new economy, by helping to build a resilient workforce with top-notch knowledge and credentials. FPU partners are able to leverage educational discounts and opportunities for the improvement of their workforce.
In return, we ask for the following commitments from all partnering organizations:
- A single point of contact who can provide access to other partner stakeholders as needed
- Communication resources to promote education opportunities and staff support to fulfill any jointly agreed upon projects
We’ll do the rest - including providing marketing support and interactive webinars to help drive employee interest in your educational benefit program.
Franklin Pierce partners have access to an educated, talented and eager workforce for all your talent acquisition needs.
Sign up for our Pierce Portfolio job board and connect with applicants today!
Partners can also connect with the Career Development Center to request resume referrals, on-campus events, and/or innovative internship offerings at email@example.com
Franklin Pierce is a private, non-profit, regionally-accredited University where every student has the opportunity to discover their passion and greatest potential. What sets us apart is our personal approach and customized service. We are focused on both the needs of business leaders and their workforce.
Through our campuses in Rindge, New Hampshire and Goodyear, Arizona, as well as centers across New Hampshire in Manchester, and Lebanon, Franklin Pierce provides flexible learning options that serve a wide range of students. Whether on-campus or online, students can follow a traditional undergraduate track to an associate or bachelor’s degree, or pursue an advanced master’s or doctoral degree.
Franklin Pierce continues to establish itself as a resource and partner to the regions it serves, building relationships with employers and stakeholders that mutually benefit its students and businesses in need of a highly-prepared employee base. As such, the institution delivers on its vision to provide distinctive opportunities that intentionally connect academic majors and programs to meaningful career options, and produce ethical leaders and catalysts for positive change within and beyond their communities.
We offer micro-learning options such as certificate programs, prior learning assessment that awards college credit for qualifying workplace training and licensure, custom learning programs (online or hybrid) and more. Meaningful learning doesn’t require years. All of Franklin Pierce’s degree programs and customized learning options are affordable, fast and flexible.
Every student is offered personal support through our enrollment team and is assigned an academic advisor to assist with on boarding, paving the way for student success. Our teams are ready to help your employees reach their career and educational goals.
Best Online College for Value Marketing
Best Human Resources Certification
Most Affordable Online Colleges Paralegal