Tuition & Fees
|Tuition Per Term:||$12,412|
|Student Activity Fee:||$500 Annually|
|Graduation Fee:||$100 (one-time fee)|
|Technology Fee:||$200 (per term, didactic year only)|
Estimated Cost of Program
|Estimated Additional Costs (see below):||$3,175|
|Estimated Total Cost of Program:||$105,371|
It will be the responsibility of the student to obtain the following:
- ACLS certification prior to the clinical year- $150 and up.
- Membership to AAPA -- $75 for 2-year membership.
- Criminal background check –$150 and up.
- Books (total for the program) $2,000 - $3,000
- Health insurance- $800 per year and up
All students must provide proof of health insurance coverage. If you are already covered under another plan, you do not need to purchase additional insurance. Maintenance of health requirements, including other requirements as determined by clinical sites, not covered by student’s health insurance is the responsibility of the student (annual physical, immunizations and titers, urine drug screen, costs vary).
budget for Immersions and clinical year
Budget for Immersion week/personal travel
- $2,240 per year (or $1,120 per immersion; depending on where student resides.)
- Travel arrangements and accommodations are the responsibility of the student. However, the program may be able to secure discounted rates at nearby hotels.
Budget for clinical year
- Housing- National median $1,062 per month (U.S. Census Bureau)
- Travel to rotation site(s) during clinical year: $404 to $3,850 (depending on location)
- The Franklin Pierce MPAS Hybrid Program has affiliations with clinical sites throughout the United States with a majority in Arizona and Texas. While on rotations, students must be prepared to travel to an assigned site if necessary.
- Housing and transportation are the responsibilities of the student. The program may assist in identifying housing near the assigned site. The program does not guarantee students will be able to remain near their homes or families for the duration of the clinical year.
All costs are estimations and subject to change.
For information on tuition refunds, please refer to the academic catalog pgs. 26-27.
Financial Aid Resources
Other financial aid information can be found at the Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website.
The Franklin Pierce University Physician Assistant Hybrid Program has applied for Accreditation-Provisional status with the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). The Franklin Pierce University Physician Assistant Hybrid Program anticipates matriculating its first class in November 2022, pending achieving Accreditation-Provisional status at the June 2022 ARC-PA meeting. Accreditation-Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding accreditation-provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.
In the event that the program does not achieve accreditation all students who have deposited a seat in the program will receive a full refund. The program will not accept the class until which time provisional accreditation has been granted.