Recreation Nation Intramurals
Intramural programming strives to provide students with a variety of recreational and employment opportunities. Intramurals allow students to become engaged in healthy competition while developing and maintaining character, integrity, social skills, and sportsmanship.
Intramurals is about good times for all, and we welcome all newcomers to get involved. Feedback is always welcome!
What We Offer
- Provide students with the opportunity to participate in sport and physical activities without the pressure of high-performance skill or ability.
- Nurture healthy competition, good judgment, fair play, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Establish a student-centered program that considers the needs and interests of all members of the Franklin Pierce community.
- Up to date statistics and standings to all participants.
Intramurals offers programming throughout the fall and spring semesters. Students can sign up as teams or individual free agents (intramural staff will provide team placement). Programming examples include:
- Beach Volleyball
- 5v5 Basketball
- Indoor Soccer
- Wiffle Ball
Intramural Challenges are held monthly. Examples of previous events include:
- Lawn Game Decathalon
- Wildside 5K Trail Run
- Basketball All Star Challenge
- Snowy Showdown Pool Tournament
- “Beat Greg” Ping Pong Challenge
- Speed & Strength Comp
- Pierce Putt Disc Golf Tournament