Diversity, equity and inclusion
Career education Diversity Statement
The Lloyd & Helen Ament Astmann ’69 Career Center is committed to educating ourselves, our students and employer-partners about the benefits of diversity, equity and inclusion in, and around, the workplace and throughout our lives.
- We believe that all students are valuable, not in spite of, but because of their differences.
- We are committed to developing equal access to employment opportunities for all students and alumni.
- We support employer-partnerships that have strong Diversity, Equity and Inclusive recruiting, performance management and leadership practices and programs.
- We are dedicated to providing students and alumni with the tools to become career ready and culturally competent to contribute meaningfully to the world.
- We are driven to helping students explore, prepare for and execute on a career plan that build upon their unique abilities, passions and backgrounds.
We offer a wide range of services to students and alumni around career decision making and job searching. These include:
- Employer connections
- Customized career counseling
- Digital career coaching
- Job and internship opportunities
- Career assessment testing
- On-campus & digital recruiting
CONTACT The Lloyd & Helen Ament Astmann'69 Career Center