Franklin Pierce University Mission Statement
Franklin Pierce University delivers programs and educational experiences that develop essential intellectual and professional skills; promotes close community connections; and empowers our students to realize their potential through the intersection of highly personalized liberal learning, innovative engagement, and professional programming.
Franklin Pierce University Vision Statement
Franklin Pierce University will be a leader in innovative teaching and experiential learning, having a positive social and economic impact on its communities. The University will establish a legacy for its unique ability to support and prepare students to thrive as leaders and engaged members of society.
Franklin Pierce University Statement on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity
- In the intrinsic worth of every person.
- In the value of diversity and inclusion.
- That our differences — perspectives, experiences, backgrounds — strengthen our community.
- That Franklin Pierce University is a place where all are welcome.
We Are Dedicated To:
- Embracing every person for who they are and who they wish to become.
- Addressing inequality and promoting equity.
- Fostering a culture of care, respect, and safety within and outside the University.
- Nurturing the self-discovery and self-worth of every student.