Community Service Programs provide opportunities for our students to get involved in public service. For some, community service is the continuation of a previous volunteer experience, but for many others, it is a new opportunity to open their world in positive ways that they make volunteering a part of their lives. Late afternoon and evening programs offer a variety of consistent supported volunteer opportunities in the greater Rindge community. Monthly based service events/trips are available in the region. All are suited to student’s interests and available time including:
- Alternative Spring Break – One Week Trip
- Boynton Buddies – Middle School Mentoring
- Launch Point
- After School Program – Youth Activities
- Jaffrey Head Start Center – Preschool Activities
- Jaffrey In-School Tutoring – Youth
- Kitty Rescue and Adoption – Animal Care
- Telephone Tales – Reading Over the Phone to Children
- Sock & Book Tree; Food Drives; Hunger Banquet; Green Move Out
Life Skills for Resume
Participation of community service adds work and life skills that you can include in your resume. The positive energy of your civic engagement is felt throughout the community.
For further information, email email@example.com.